Skillet chocolate chip cookie. A perfect chocolate chip cookie sundae dessert that will make everyone happy and coming back for seconds. Skillet cookie, cookie sundae, pizookie—no matter what you call it, one thing is certain: warm cookie + ice cream = dessert perfection! It's hard to beat The addition of the sea salt is what takes this family favorite skillet chocolate chip cookie from amazing to oh-so-spectacular.
I was told it was just like the ones in the mall, only better. Skillet Chocolate Cookie is an amazing irresistible dessert in form of a giant chocolate chip cookie that is easy and quick to prepare perfect for any. Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie-a giant soft and gooey chocolate chip cookie that gets baked in a skillet! You can cook Skillet chocolate chip cookie using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Skillet chocolate chip cookie
- It’s 6 TBSP of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 Tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- You need 1/3 cup of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flower.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of coarse salt.
This easy dessert is a family favorite, especially when served To keep the tears from flowing, I am going to focus on the birthday celebration and that includes a Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie. A Deep Dish Cookie Marbled Brownie is crispy on the outside. Extreme fudgy-ness going on on the inside. This is the combination of your dreams!
Skillet chocolate chip cookie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees..
- In a large bowl, Combine Butter and Sugars with a wooden spoon..
- Stir in egg and vanilla..
- Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir in chips..
- Transfer to a lightly greased 10-inch cast iron skillet, smooth top..
- If you don’t have a skillet, Use a 9 inch baking pan..
- Bake until golden brown. (18-20minutes).
- Let it cool for about 5 minutes!.
Press ⅔ of the cookie dough into the bottom and up the sides of a small skillet or a small cake pan. Place the chocolate chunks in the middle of the cookie dough, then place the other flattened ⅓ of the cookie. This thing is out of this world good, especially when it's served warm with a creamy scoop of ice cream and drizzled with silky caramel and fudge sauce. This right here is complete cookie heaven; a soft and chewy Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie baked in a cast iron pan and served warm with ice cream on top. Here's a cookie dessert to remember.