Double chocolate chip cookies. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Try Our Yummy Crispy Chocolate Sandwich Cookies Mail order Chocolate Cookies to your door, nationwide. In a medium bowl, cream together the margarine, white sugar and brown sugar until smooth.
Blend in the cocoa and add baking soda, salt and blend well. Add the flour into the creamed mixture and fold in the chocolate chips. COMBINE flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a small bowl. You can cook Double chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Double chocolate chip cookies
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter softened.
- You need 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated white sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chips.
You will never need another double chocolate chip cookie recipe. This one is SO thick and fudgy and basically what chocolate lover dreams are made of. It's beyond soft and so moist it puts some bakery cookies to shame. Easy to make and to customize to your liking.
Double chocolate chip cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Mix flour, baking soda, and cocoa in a small bowl. Set aside..
- Cream butter and sugars in large bowl..
- Best in egg and vanilla..
- Mix in flour mixture half at a time until combined. Sir in chips by hand..
- Bake walunt size lumps on lightly soaked baking sheets for 10 to 12 minutes..
These double chocolate chip cookies can be made ahead of time and frozen for later too. I want to make double dark chocolate chip cookies but if I use the original recepie with the dark chocolate cocoa powder it will be too bitter. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. How to make Double Chocolate Chip Cookies. Line baking sheets with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.