Chocolate Chip Cookies. Enjoy Our Step-by-Step Ghirardelli Instructions for Chocolate Chip Cookies. Ghirardelli Makes Cookies a Bite Better. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling.
They weren't too cake-like and they weren't thin and greasy, they were the perfect in-between cookie. That said, the dough is very thick once you mix all the ingredients together. We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. You can cook Chocolate Chip Cookies using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of white granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 stick of softened butter.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of chocolate chips (I prefer the mini ones).
With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it's a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that's been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks. COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Fill the cookie jar with indulgent, intense chocolate chip cookies.
Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Heat oven to 350..
- Mix flour and baking soda in bowl. Set aside..
- In a large bowl cream together sugars and butter..
- Add egg and vanilla. Beat to combine..
- Add flour mixture half at a time. Mix until combined. Add chips and stir in by hand..
- Put dough in refrigerator for ten minutes..
- Bake walunt sized lumps on lightly sprayed baking sheet for 10 to 12 minutes..
- They should just start to brown on edges and top. If you're not quite sure if they are done, they are done. They'll burn as they cool..
Check out these insanely good recipes. They lose some of their crispness overnight, becoming softer. DoubleTree Just Shared Its Legendary Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe for the First Time Ever. These cookies just moved to the top of our baking list. The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies turn out perfect every single time and don't require any chilling time.