Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. In a small bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda; set aside. Chocolate chip cookies are arguably America's favorite cookie (though we don't think there's actually much argument).
How to Make Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies. After much searching these are the ones we deemed best. Soft and chewy but with a lightly crisp outer layer. You can have Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 2 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 cup of (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 2 cup of semi sweet and/or milk chocolate chips.
I have found that you need to follow the directions *exactly* to get the best cookies. Perfectly Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies The Softest, Chewiest, Most Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies You'll Ever Make! The only recipe for homemade chocolate chip cookies you will ever need! Super soft, chewy, and full of chocolate chips.
Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a small bowl whisk together flour and banking soda; set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle adjustment, combine both sugars with the butter; beat on medium speed until light and fluffy. Reduce speed to low; add salt, vanilla and eggs. Beat until well mixed, about 1 minute.
- Add flour mixture; mix until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop heaping tablespoon – sized balls of dough about 2 inches apart on baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake until cookies are golden around the edges, but still soft in the center, 8-10 minutes..
- Remove from oven and let cool on baking sheet about 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack and let cool completely.
- Store cookies in air tight container at room temperature up to 1 week.
Keep reading to learn how to make The Best Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies. My favorite chocolate chip brands are Ghiradelli or Guittard, but I won't knock Nestle Toll House brand either. I tend to stay away from store brands though because the chocolate doesn't seem to melt as well. How to Store Chocolate Chip Cookies. Combine flour, baking soda and salt.