Cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. Easy soft and chewy oatmeal cookies packed with white chocolate chips and dried cranberries. Oatmeal cookies using dried cranberries and white chocolate chips, or you can use chocolate chips if you wish. Stir in dried cranberries and white chocolate.
Fold in the oatmeal, dried cranberries and white chocolate chips- making sure that all ingredients are uniformly distributed. Baked up some Double Chocolate Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies(this recipe with chocolate chips and cocoa powder in the mix) and some Pistachio I made cookies very similar to this yesterday. They were small chocolate chip oatmeal cookies with raisins and dates. You can have Cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies
- Prepare 2 sticks of soft butter.
- You need 1 of &1/2 cups packed dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of &1/2 teaspoons good vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of &1/2 cups flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of dried cranberries.
- Prepare 3 cups of old fashioned oats.
- You need 1 cup of semi sweet or dark chocolate chips.
These chocolate chip cranberry oatmeal cookies are a great way to start if you are afraid of baking. With the holidays coming up I want to get you more. As a result, these delicious cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies were born. The dough and finished cookies freeze well, and we've been enjoying them faster than I can make them.
Cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter and brown sugar until fluffy..
- Add eggs and vanilla..
- Sift in flour,salt,and baking soda..
- Stir in cranberries,oatmeal and chocolate chips..
- Bake for 10-12 minutes depending on size of your cookie scoop. Let cool a minute on the baking sheet to set the bottom and then move to a wire rack to cool..
These cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies aren't too sweet either, so they're perfect for packing in. Dotted with cranberries, orange zest and vanilla chips, these cookies are so colorful and fun to eat. They look lovely on a dessert tray and would be a great addition to your Christmas cookie lineup. —Pat Habiger, Spearville, Kansas. Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies with Cranberries. Ask me if I want a cookie and I will always say yes.