Iron Skillet Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookie. A pizookie or skillet pizza cookie is basically a cookie shaped like a pizza eaten straight out of the oven. Have your spoon ready because you will want to dig in while it's still warm! A cast iron skillet works brilliantly with this recipe and only costs about.
Excellent and easy chocolate chip cookie recipe! I was told it was just like the ones in the mall, only better. Pat the cookie dough evenly into the skillet. You can cook Iron Skillet Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookie using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Iron Skillet Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookie
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of egg room temperature.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of all purpose flour. *See note*.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips any flavor you like.
- It’s 1 cup of toasted walnuts or pecans chopped.
- It’s of Notes**.
- It’s of You can use bread flour for a chewier cookie. I use 1/2 of each.
- It’s of Bread flour and all purpose.
- It’s of You can also add toffee bits or anything you like. Even M&Ms.
- Prepare of If you prefer cookies, use scoop or tablespoons to make size you.
- You need of Want and chill for at least an hour.
- It’s of Bake for 8-12 minutes or until slightly soft in middle.
- It’s Can of freeze and thaw for 20 minutes before baking.
We admit this Internet phenom made us skeptical.. . until we tried it. Unlike making a traditional batch of cookies, this treatment doesn't require scooping Caramels chocolate bar donut cookie. Halvah apple pie apple pie brownie donut cheesecake. Stir in chocolate chips, making sure no flour pockets remain.
Iron Skillet Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookie step by step
- Preheat oven to 325..
- Cream butter, brown and granulated sugar together until fluffy..
- Add egg and vanilla. Cream until combined well..
- In seperate bowl mix flour, salt, cornstarch, baking soda..
- Add dry mixture to creamed mixture and mix until well incorporated..
- Add chocolate chips and nuts. Mix until combined..
- Spray a 10 inch iron skillet with non stick cooking spray..
- Spread cookie dough in skillet evenly..
- Bake at 325 degree for 15 to 18 minutes or until center is slightly soft and golden brown..
- Remove from oven and cool 15 minutes before cutting into wedges like a pizza..
- Can cook on cookie sheet. Spread evenly and bake. Cut into strips and dip in milk yum..
Wipe skillet clean with paper towels. Transfer dough to now-empty skillet and press into even layer with spatula. Skillet cookie, cookie sundae, pizookie—no matter what you call it, one thing is certain: warm cookie + ice cream = dessert perfection! It's hard to beat The addition of the sea salt is what takes this family favorite skillet chocolate chip cookie from amazing to oh-so-spectacular. Bake up the ultimate shareable cookie.