Easy chocolate chip cookies with only 5 ingredients. I think sometimes people who don't bake very often do not realize that cookies can really be a simple thing to make. This a healthy way to satisfy a chocolate chip cookie craving without. How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch).
When those cookie cravings hit, I need a simple, easy, go-to cookie that I can whip up in just a few minutes. This Easiest Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe is Measuring Flour: If you aren't weighing your ingredients, I can't recommend that enough. If you are using measuring cups, be sure to sift or stir. You can have Easy chocolate chip cookies with only 5 ingredients using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy chocolate chip cookies with only 5 ingredients
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter,softened.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
I've tried a lot of chocolate chip cookie recipes over the years. Quick & Easy to make: No bringing the ingredients to. We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. Line flat cookie sheets with parchment for easy cleanup.
Easy chocolate chip cookies with only 5 ingredients step by step
- First get a bowl put half a cup butter softened and then add 3/4 cup of brown sugar then mix until smooth then add 1 egg and mix then add 1 1/4 cup of flour then mix until it turns into a dough after it’s finished add 3/4 cup of chocolate chips then mix then get the oven tray put on the oven tray the butter paper and do the shape you want then put it on 180° on 8 to 10 minutes after everything is done enjoy !!.
Be sure to give the dropped dough plenty of air space, so the cookies won't bump into each other as they. If you want that ultimate soft and chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies centres while having a crispy outer texture, try these! Grain free, gluten free and dairy free. You can easily add chocolate chips to these cookies, or dried fruit. They aren't overly sweet so they make for the perfect afternoon treat, especially when you add chocolate chips.