Peanut Butter White Chocolate Chip Cookies. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. The tops won't be totally set yet, but that's how you want them. Mix until creamy and well combined, about three minutes.
These were inspired by my husband that loves white chocolate. NOTE: this recipe does NOT contain flour!!! Whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a medium bowl. You can have Peanut Butter White Chocolate Chip Cookies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1 stick of butter (melted).
- It’s 3/4 cup of creamy peanutbutter (i use Jiff).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 cups of white chocolate chips.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs plus one egg yolk.
They are gluten-free, chewy and soft! You probably have all the ingredients in stock! These are very easy cookies to make. I did make some adjustments to the recipe.
Peanut Butter White Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- In a bowl mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside..
- Melt butter in microwave. Pour melted butter in mixing bowl. Add the peanutbutter and mix vigorously..
- Add both sugars and mix. Add eggs one at a time then add the yolk. Mix till creamy smooth..
- Start adding the flour mixture a little at a time until completely mixed. Stir in the chips..
- Bake at 350 degrees 10 min..
Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the corn syrup, water, and vanilla. Stir in flour and baking soda gradually until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips by hand. Whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a medium bowl. I don't know what it's like weather wise where you live, but for us, Fall is in the air and I'm loving it!