No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. Make this no-churn mint chocolate chip ice cream before the summer ends! It's so easy, with no cooking involved and no ice cream maker needed. So today I'm making the most of what's left by sharing this easy, no-churn mint chocolate chip ice cream.
Neon green, artificial mint chocolate chip ice cream might've been your childhood scoop of choice—heck, it's still ours—but have you ever had fresh mint chip? Silky smooth and creamy No-Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream is easy to make at home with just a few ingredients and very little effort. Here's an ice cream recipe that doesn't require an ice cream maker, and you don't have to worry about it once it is in the fridge! You can cook No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- You need 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of peppermint extract.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Green food coloring (optional).
- Prepare 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips (or more if you'the like).
When I asked in the. "This is the best mint chocolate chip ice cream I've ever had in my whole life." Note that if you do not have fresh mint, you can make this mint chocolate chip ice cream recipe with peppermint extract. No ice cream maker is needed to make this minty chocolate chip goodness. We have shared MANY Ice Cream Recipes with all of you including the No Churn Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream that we enjoyed for Valentine's Day. But, this ice cream loaded with mint and chocolate chips is now a.
No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream instructions
- In a large bowl, combine the cream, peppermint extract and vanilla extract (and food coloring if your using it). Use a hand mixer with a whisk attachment to beat the cream until stiff peaks form. Then gently fold in the sweetened condensed milk and the mini chocolate chips until it's all combined..
- Line a loaf pan with plastic wrap, leaving enough of an overhang to wrap the top tightly. Place the cream mixture into the prepared loaf pan and wrap the plastic wrap tightly over the top. Place it in the freezer until frozen, then your ready to eat it..
Inspired by the deliciousness and ease of our Shamrock shake, this sugar-free mint chocolate chip ice cream is an instant hit. Mint Chocolate Chip is one of my all-time favourite ice cream flavours, so today I bring you my recipe for super quick and easy No-Churn Mint Chocolate This ice cream is no-churn, and only requires using a handheld mixer to whip up some heavy cream. It's so quick and easy to throw together, and. No-Churn Dairy-free Mint Chip Ice Cream + FREE Cool Summer Treats & Sweets eBook #realfood @vitalproteins Click To Tweet. This ice cream though is a far cry from the super sugary, artificially dyed Mint Chocolate Chip of my childhood.