Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. We hope you LOVE these cookies! You won't be able to stop eating them, and that's ok! Stir in flour and baking soda gradually until well combined.
Another day, another new cookie to celebrate COOKIE WEEK here on Modern Honey. These are very easy cookies to make. I did make some adjustments to the recipe. You can cook Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of smooth peanut butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of butter softened.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 12 oz. of bag mini chocolate chips.
Tuesday we had chocolate chip cookie dip. They will be just slightly golden brown and probably look like they. These chunky morsels will leave you wanting more with. And if you're a nut person, you.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Cream together butter, sugar, brown sugar, and peanut butter..
- Add in eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth..
- Slowly add in salt, baking soda and flour. Once combined fold in chocolate chips..
- Scoop into balls and press down to slightly flatten on a baking pan covered with parchment paper..
- Bake 350 for 10 minutes in the middle rack of the oven..
These simple stir-together cookies are made in a flash and are great for any occasion. To make this recipe, the only equipment you need is one bowl, a spoon, and a I like these cookies best when they're super soft. As long as you use dairy-free miniature chocolate chips (Enjoy Life. I started to make them with So, here ya go. If you crave more texture, go ahead and add a handful of.