THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes. Thin definition is – having little extent from one surface to its opposite. How to use thin in a sentence. Thin definition, having relatively little extent from one surface or side to the opposite; not thick: thin ice.
Thin definition: Something that is thin is much narrower than it is long. Thin: having a noticeably small amount of body fat. paper-thin/wafer-thin extremely thin, like paper The walls of the apartment were paper-thin. wafer-thin slices of pastry The petals are paper-thin. Thingiverse is a universe of things. You can have THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter-flavored shortening.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsalted butter room temperature.
- You need 1/3 cup of light brown sugar packed.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of granulated white sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg room temperature.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
The story of four women suffering from anorexia and bulimia in South Florida. Further reading. thin in Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Researchers at MIT's Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory have developed a robotic gripper with the dexterity to handle thin objects like ropes and cables, the university. The film follows four women with anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa and other eating disorders in their struggle for recovery.
THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside. In a large bowl cream together shortening, butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar. Mix in egg until combined. Mix in vanilla extract. Mix in flour, baking soda, and salt until well combine and a dough starts to form..
- Fold in chocolate chips. Using a mini ice cream scoop (about 1 tablespoons worth) scoop out dough and place about 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet. Completely flatten each ball of dough. (see notes) Bake for 7-8 minutes. Remove from oven and let cookies sit in the pan for about 2-3 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to finish cooling. Cookies will crisp up even more as they cool. Store in airtight container..
A thin client is a lightweight [vague] computer that has been optimized for establishing a remote connection with a server-based computing environment. The server does most of the work, which can include launching software programs, performing calculations, and storing data. This contrasts with a fat client or a conventional personal computer; the former is also intended for working in a. Traduzioni aggiuntive: Inglese: Italiano: thin adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun–for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (liquid: watery) acquoso agg aggettivo: Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata" – "Con un cacciavite piccolo" – "Questioni controverse": The soup was a little thin. It shouldn't have had so much water.