Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. Mail order Chocolate Chip Cookies to your door, nationwide. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the corn syrup, water, and vanilla.
Download my FREE Cookie Customization Guide here. Beat in the egg, milk, and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a separate bowl. You can cook Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 1 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of Peanut Butter.
- It’s 2 cups of Sugar.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 2 cups of Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 2 cups of Chocolate Chips.
If you serve them warm, they will melt in your mouth! The two doughs swirled together create a marbled pattern that's so pretty, the cookies don't need additional decorations! A holiday just as important as any other on our calendars, so we MUST bake cookies. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Mix sugar, eggs, and melted butter in a bowl. Add flour and baking soda. Then add in peanut butter until fully mixed. Lastly mix in the chocolate chips..
- Portion cookies onto a cookie sheet..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake for 12 minutes..
Gradually add flour mixture, beating well. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until combined. Add flour, baking soda and salt and beat on low speed just until combined. Add the egg and vanilla, and blend on low-medium speed until incorporated. Just because you want to make cookies from scratch, that doesn't mean you need to spend a ton of time doing so.