Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies. Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. If you like banana bread, you'll love these Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies. They are a great way to use up overripe bananas and have a soft cake-like texture.
These banana cookies are adapted from my favorite oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. Bananas contain so much moisture that more flour is needed to absorb it. You're going to love the bold banana flavor, the chewy oats that add so much. You can cook Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 2 of Bananas.
- Prepare 2 cups of Flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Melted Butter.
- You need 1 1/4 cups of Sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chocolate Chips.
I love making these banana chocolate chip cookies because they are easy to make and they are on the healthier side. I add chocolate chips because chocolate chips are always a good idea in cookies! These oatmeal banana cookies will remind you of banana bread, but in cookie form. The banana chocolate chip cookies are soft, chewy, and the perfect spin on chocolate chip cookies.
Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Squish bananas with a fork and add to a bowl. Mix in sugar, melted butter, vanilla extract and salt..
- Add flour and baking soda and mix completely. Then mix in the chocolate chips..
- Portion cookies onto a cookie sheet..
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bake for 10-15 minutes (until golden)..
After extensive testing and a few of bunches of bananas later, I'm incredibly happy with this recipe. These Easy Chocolate Chip Banana Cookies are sure to become a new favorite – so soft and delicious, they're impossible to resist! Banana-infused, wholesome, studded with chocolate chips! These cookies begin with a flax egg, made by adding flaxseed meal and water to a mixing bowl and letting it sit to achieve an "eggy" texture. These Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies are moist, chewy, dense and full of banana and chocolate chips!