Chocolate Chip Cookies. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Try Our Yummy Crispy Chocolate Sandwich Cookies Discover Delicious Ghirardelli Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe. Ghirardelli Makes Cookies a Bite Better.
They weren't too cake-like and they weren't thin and greasy, they were the perfect in-between cookie. That said, the dough is very thick once you mix all the ingredients together. We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. You can cook Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 2 1/4 cups of Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Light Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 2 of Large Eggs.
- You need 2 cups of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips.
With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it's a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that's been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks. COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Fill the cookie jar with indulgent, intense chocolate chip cookies.
Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Heat oven to 375°F..
- Stir flour, baking soda, and salt together..
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl until creamy..
- Add eggs to the sugar mixture and beat well..
- Add the sugar mixture to the flour mixture and blend until smooth..
- Stir in chocolate chips..
- Use 1/2 Tb measuring spoon rounded to drop cookies onto lined baking sheet..
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove onto wire rack and enjoy!.
Check out these insanely good recipes. They lose some of their crispness overnight, becoming softer. DoubleTree Just Shared Its Legendary Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe for the First Time Ever. These cookies just moved to the top of our baking list. The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies turn out perfect every single time and don't require any chilling time.