Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies. How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch). Like I said, these cookies are crazy easy, however here are a few notes. Easy chocolate chip cookie recipe video.
I have been trying chocolate chip cookie recipes forever to find the perfect cookie and this This is the perfect chocolate chip cookie!! Crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside!! For added flavor I also add l cup of white chocolate chips. You can have Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 113 oz of unsalted butter (1 stick).
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chocolate chips (milk chocolate or semi sweet).
I've tried a lot of chocolate chip cookie recipes over the years. I keep finding that many of the recipes have at least one long wait time. Then, have them baking in the oven in just a few minutes! What makes this the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe?
Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees F.
- Soften butter to room temperature. Mix butter until fluffy and white. Add sugar to the butter and mix well..
- Add the egg. Mix well. Even if it doesn’t look right it is fine..
- Mix flour and baking soda and salt together. Then alternatively add the flour mixture and the milk to the sugar mixture. Start with flour and end with flour..
- Mix in chocolate chips..
- Put on parchment paper. Spread 2 inches apart from each other. Put in oven for 10-15 minutes. When done, cool for 5 min..
Texture: The cookies are soft in the middle. I have been trying my whole life to find a recipe for soft chocolate chip cookies. These easy chocolate chip cookies only require a few ingredients! No baking powder or baking soda required for these cookies! I created this simple chocolate chip cookie recipe that comes together quickly and uses things that you probably only have in your pantry!