*Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE. This ridiculously easy chocolate chip cookie cake is one of our favorite recipes and my go-to dessert for holidays, potlucks and parties that always gets rave reviews!. I really think this Ridiculously Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake recipe needs its own business card. Anytime I make it for parties, people ALWAYS ask for the recipe.
This easy, rich, and chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake is the perfect cake to make for your next birthday celebration! When I was in elementary school (long ago) cookie cakes were all the rage, especially for celebrating birthdays. Someone even once brought in a double layer cookie cake! You can cook *Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of *Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE
- It’s 2 cups of AP flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bakingpowder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 sticks of butter.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1.5 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of chocolate chips.
- Prepare of Optional Frosting.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1.5 cups of confectioners sugar (add more or less to your liking).
- You need 1-2 tbs of milk, heavy cream or plant milk.
Chocolate chip cookie cake is very easy to make – in fact, it's much quicker and easier than making the individual cookies, as there is no dough to roll or to drop, as all the dough is going into one big round pan. All you need to do is mix the ingredients in a bowl, then pour the dough into a baking dish and bake it in the oven – it's. Everything we love about chocolate chip cookies in cookie cake form! Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches are easy to make.
*Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE instructions
- Preheat oven 350 F.
- Whisk dry ingredients and set aside. Prepare frosting by combining those ingredients, then add to piping bag or ziplock and set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla combine well.
- Slowly add flour and then fold in chips.
- Get a 9 inch baking pan and spray with oil, after flatten cookie dough down to the edges of pan. Bake 20-25 min. Check and rotate pan after 15 min.
- Let cool and add buttercream 😀🍪.
Wrap each sandwich in plastic wrap, and store in freezer in a plastic freezer bag. Combine cake mix, chocolate chips, oil, and eggs in a mixing bowl. These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good. I have been trying chocolate chip cookie recipes forever to find the perfect cookie and this one is very close. They weren't too cake-like and they weren't thin and greasy, they were the perfect in-between cookie.