Chocolate chip butter cookies. I cannot remember where I got the recipe from, but it is a good one. I made a platter a few months ago for a friend giving a luncheon at her job, and the cookies were almost gone before people even. Whisk flour, salt, and baking soda in a small bowl; set aside.
There is something special about homemade chocolate chip cookies. Like all the best people in my life, these cookies are sweet and a little nutty. Combine flour, oats, baking soda and salt; stir into the creamed mixture. You can cook Chocolate chip butter cookies using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip butter cookies
- Prepare 500 g of salted butter.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- It’s 175 g of caster sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 450 g of Plain flour/ Top flour.
- You need 450 g of choc chip.
The results were so disappointing as the dough spread in the pan creating one giant, flat, crumbly cookie. The recipe is adapted from my Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies, a recipe I worked very hard to perfect. The high ratio of brown sugar and the extra egg yolk help contribute a rich, chewy, and thick texture with lots of flavor. Made these cookies and they were fantastic !
Chocolate chip butter cookies step by step
- Beat soften butter then add in egg and vanilla essence.
- Add sugar, beat until mixture become pale.
- Add flour and mix well. Then add in choc chip. Done!.
- Transfer your dough into piping bag if you like it neat. You may want to chill your dough for 30 minutes in the fridge. Dough can also last up to 6 months in a freezer..
- Pipe out your cookie mixture onto tray. While doing that make sure you have preheated your oven at 170°C for 20 minutes.
- Bake cookies for 15-20 minutes. Depending on your oven.
Additionally the layout of the web page made making the recipe a breeze, no scrolling top to bottom for details.. The best gluten-free chocolate chip oatmeal cookies! I hope that helps, I'm so glad you liked the recipe! – Alyssa. Whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a medium bowl. The hardest part is waiting for the cookies to cool.