Mango Matka Kulfi. How to make Mango Kulfi Recipe. Mango matka kulfi recipe is basically a cheat version of traditional matka kulfi recipe with condensed milk and full cream. My father love mangoes, and he loves trying different types of foods, so this recipe is dedicated to him.
This recipe is an adaption of Mango Kulfi by Chef Kunal Kapoor. Kulfi is perhaps India's most famous cold-dessert / ice-cream. Made famous in Mumbai where it is served as a quick snack on the famous beaches of Mumbai such as Juhu. You can have Mango Matka Kulfi using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango Matka Kulfi
- Prepare 4 cup of Milk.
- You need 2 cup of Mango.
- You need 5 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Powder milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut(crush).
- Prepare of Chopped pistacho(as required).
When mangoes are in season, do try this recipe. Eating from cute little earthen pots is so much fun. mango kulfi recipe easy no cook mango kulfi recipe with milkmaid with detailed photo and video recipe. basically a cheat version of traditional matka kulfi recipe with condensed milk and full cream. it is typically served as dessert after main course meal and also can be served to kids. Place clay pots directly on the flame,pour cooked kulfi mixture and bring it to boil then take out in a bowl.
Mango Matka Kulfi step by step
- Put the milk in pot and stir it on medium flame..
- Add sugar & cook until the volume is reduce to 1/3 of it's orignal volume..
- Turn off the flame,let it cool completely..
- Now add mango & powder milk,in blender jug & blend well..
- Now add milk and blend again,make smooth mixture.
- Add coconut & pistacho,mix well with spone..
- Now pour the kulfi mixture in matka,sprinkal some pistacho,on top..
- Cover the matka with foil,and put in the freezar,for 4,5 hr OR over night..
- Mango Matka Kulfi is ready try at your home & enjoy..
Repeat the same procedure with remaining kulfi milk. My Mom was so right, this mango kulfi is absolutely no cook. I must say that mango kulfi is surely one of the best ways to use a batch of ripe mangoes. These kulfis are definitely a treat — so worth it. It is often described as "traditional Indian ice cream".