Coconut biscuits (atta r suji) | cookies recipe without oven. In today's video I am going to share with you an amazing coconut and suji cookies or biscuits without oven. Coconut Cookies Recipe with step by step photos – Easy and tasty eggless coconut cookies made with whole wheat flour, jaggery and desiccated coconut. Serve these coconut cookies as Diwali sweet snack to your family or guests.
These cookies are made without any leavening agent yet they turn out great. Hi Shobha Coconut flour should work but I have never tried it. You can replace atta with ragi flour or. You can cook Coconut biscuits (atta r suji) | cookies recipe without oven using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut biscuits (atta r suji) | cookies recipe without oven
- It’s 1 cup of plain flour (atta).
- It’s 1 cup of suji.
- It’s Half of cup powder sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 4-6 tsp of coconut oil.
Categories: Oatmeal Cookie Cookie Oatmeal Recipes Coconut Recipes Fruit Low Sodium. Combine the flour, bicarb and salt; set aside. Sometimes you just need a biscuit. These versatile coconut ones are grain free and dairy optional.
Coconut biscuits (atta r suji) | cookies recipe without oven instructions
- Mix all dry ingredients (atta, suji, coconut powder, sugar and salt)..
- Now add coconut oil. Mix them all. Now add milk and make a dough..
- When dough is ready then add 1 tsp coconut oil. And cover it for 25 to 30 mins..
- After 25 mins now make a small balls. Shape it like a biscuits..
- Fry them on medium flame until golden brown. Yummy Coconut are ready..
Indian style crispy and eggless Coconut Cookies are perfect to be enjoyed with a cup of chai. This recipe has been in the making for long! Try these moreish cherry coconut biscuits from Tesco Real Food. They are perfect alongside an afternoon cup of tea. With hints of coconut and cherry, these moreish little biscuits are just the things to accompany an afternoon cuppa.