Tender Coconut Ice cream. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. Check Out Our Tasty & Fruity Desserts Collection From Kraft® Ice Cream Recipes. This ice cream with tender coconut is a hit with all those who have tasted it.
Especially in the summer season, bring in a couple of extra coconuts to whip up this delicious ice cream. This eggless coconut ice cream can be prepared using fresh tender coconut. No churning or ice cream maker is required to prepare it. You can have Tender Coconut Ice cream using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tender Coconut Ice cream
- It’s 1 cup of tender coconut.
- You need 1/2 cup of tender coconut water.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Amul fresh cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Condensed Milk(+2tsp if require more sweet).
Free of preservatives this ice cream recipe is all natural and tastes heavenly. So if you are craving the tender coconut ice cream, I hope you give this recipe a try. You will be amazed at how easy it really is to make it at home. Tender coconut ice cream recipe a creamy ice cream with tender coconut pulp and tender coconut water.
Tender Coconut Ice cream step by step
- Firstly keep blender blade and bowl in a freezer at least for 30 minutes before starting making an Ice cream. Next, grind the tender coconut along with the tender water to a smooth paste. Now take Amul fresh cream in a big bowl..
- Whip the cream till stiff peak. It will take around 15 minutes. Now add condensed milk and mix properly till soft peak. Next, add the tender coconut paste and mix well with the spatula..
- Now again mix with blender for a while. Pour the mixture in a rectangular or any mould in which you want to set an Ice cream..
- Cover the top with cling properly than on that cover foil and keep in the freezer for 8-9 hrs or overnight..
- Wow super delicious refreshing tender coconut Ice cream is ready. Must try recipe with just 3 ingredients..
At least for the strain hubby took to get these perfect tender coconuts with pulp, I should do justice no?! 🙂 Kids love tender coconut flavor a lot so all the recipes were such a hit. Your ice cream is all ready now. Now only required is your patience till it sets properly. Remove the bowl out , scoop it into the serving bowl. Then incorporate – condensed milk, puree of tender coconut water & meat.