Choco Coconut Bonty Bars. So what the heck is a bounty bar? Sold internationally, they are pretty similar to Mounds bars – sweet coconut patties engulfed in rich dark chocolate. Also, you can discover some fascinating facts on Wikipedia.
This is the easiest recipe I have ever made. An easy low carb and keto snack. Many of us grew up loving coconut bars and bounty bars, but since I have ditched the sugar and the carbs, they are no longer on the menu. You can cook Choco Coconut Bonty Bars using 3 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Choco Coconut Bonty Bars
- You need 3 cups of unsweetened coconut.
- You need 1 cup of sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 15 gm of semi sweet chocolate.
The top countries of suppliers are Belgium. Good For's Bounty Bars are easy to make and can be kept in the freezer. Bounty is a chocolate bar manufactured by Mars, Incorporated. The chocolate bar consists of a coconut flavored filling coated with milk chocolate.
Choco Coconut Bonty Bars instructions
- In a medium bowl, mix coconut and sweetened condensed milk to make a thick and sticky paste..
- Form rectangles with the paste. Press tighly..
- Arrange the coconut bars on a baking tray..
- Freezer for about 20 minutes..
- Cut the chocolate into pieces and put 2/3 of it in a microwave safe bowl..
- Microwave the chocolate on medium power till melt..
- Add 1/3 remaining chocolate and keep stirring until it is fully melted..
- Take out bars from fridge. dip them in chocolate one by one properly from all sides..
- Take them out with help of fock..
- Place them in tray.again freeze them till set completely.after that serve..
With the current coconut contest in mind, I was all excited to create a new 'ibles. I come from Kerala and it is indeed famous for coconut based recipes. Refrigerate them again for half an hour. You will get a look alike bounty bars. I love the taste of honey in the coconut filling.