Coconut Rosewater Panna Cotta. Coconut panna cotta can be dressed up a bit with coconut flakes and some chopped pineapple and become a show-stopper. Panna cotta is little more than lightly sweetened dairy warmed and then set with gelatin. A perfect panna cotta should be supple, on the verge of slumping, and super smooth.
Yet, it looks worthy of a fine dining restaurant! Best of all, panna cotta can be prepared ahead of time. Place the coconut milk, vanilla bean pod and seeds, Natvia, rosewater and cardamom pods in a large saucepan over medium heat and bring to a simmer, whisking constantly. You can have Coconut Rosewater Panna Cotta using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut Rosewater Panna Cotta
- It’s 200 ml of cream.
- Prepare 100 ml of milk.
- You need 200 ml of coconut milk.
- It’s 75 g of sugar.
- You need 2 leaves of gelatin, softened in cold water.
- You need 2 teaspoon of rosewater.
- It’s of Mango Purée.
- Prepare of Fresh mango and coconut flesh for decorations.
This simple Coconut Panna Cotta recipe so sweet, creamy & yummy that it will become one of your go-to desserts! Not to mention it's low carb & dairy free! This Keto Coconut Panna Cotta is dairy-free, ensuring your stomach isn't a mess after enjoying a healthy, sweet treat. I love when a treat like.
Coconut Rosewater Panna Cotta step by step
- For the panna cotta, place all the ingredients, except gelatin, in a saucepan and set over medium heat. Heat the mixture to just before simmering, remove from heat, add gelatin and whisk until dissolved. Strain mixture and set aside to cool..
- Once mixture has cooled, pour into individual dariole mould and place in the fridge for 6 hours or until set..
- To serve, remove panna cotta from fridge and un-mould each onto a serving plate. Add some mango purée and garnish with fresh mangoes and coconut flesh..
Creamy Coconut Panna cotta that is easy to make and is PALEO and DAIRY FREE (and Vegan friendly). Coconut Panna Cotta with Blackberry, Thyme & Sloe Gin Compote. Audrey and I have been taking a break from baking. . . Even though I tell myself over and over, "I really need to make this recipe one day," it doesn't always happen. This coconut panna cotta is a quick dessert to throw together, but it's sure to impress your loved ones.