4 C Chewy Cookies | Chocolate-Coffee-Coconut-Cashew nut Chewy Cookies. Ultra chewy coconut oatmeal cookies with puddles of chocolate chunks and flakes of sweet coconut. This cookie recipe—a favorite of our four children—has been in my collection for years. Sometimes I'll substitute mint-flavored chips for the semisweet chocolate ones.
Chewy, gooey chocolate chip cookies imbedded with walnuts. Mit ► Portionsrechner ► Kochbuch ► Video-Tipps! No funny ingredients, no chilling time, etc. You can have 4 C Chewy Cookies | Chocolate-Coffee-Coconut-Cashew nut Chewy Cookies using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 4 C Chewy Cookies | Chocolate-Coffee-Coconut-Cashew nut Chewy Cookies
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Cashew nuts (Coarsely chopped).
- It’s 1 & 3/4 cups of Chocolate chips (Milk Chocolate/Semi Sweet Chocolate).
- It’s 1 Tsp of Instant Coffee granules.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Coconut (Desiccated, Unsweetened).
- It’s 1/2 Tbsp of Coffee granules/powder.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Light Brown Sugar (Firmly packed).
- It’s 1 & 3/4 cups of All-purpose Flour.
- You need 3/4 th cup/1.5 sticks of Butter (Softened, At room temperature.
- You need 1 of Egg (At room temperature).
- It’s 3/4 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Salt.
Just a simple, straightforward, amazingly delicious, doughy yet still fully cooked, chocolate chip cookie that turns out perfectly every single time! We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it's a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that's been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied. These secretly healthy chocolate chip cookies are soft, chewy, and completely delicious.
4 C Chewy Cookies | Chocolate-Coffee-Coconut-Cashew nut Chewy Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F..
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, baking soda & salt together..
- In a large bowl or stand mixer cream the butter & brown sugar until light & fluffy. Beat in the egg & vanilla extract. Fold in the flour mixture gradually..
- Blend in the Coffee, Cashew nuts & the coconut. Stir in the chocolate chips..
- Drop heaped teaspoonfuls about two inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets..
- Flatten slightly with the back of spoon. Bake 8 minutes. (Do not overbake). These Cookies are soft & light in colour..
- Cool on cookie sheets for a minute. Move the cookies very gently with the help of a spatula to a wire rack..
- Cool completely on wire rack. Store in a tightly covered container/cookie jar..
- Happy Baking!.
How to make the best healthy chocolate chip cookie recipe that yields delicious soft and chewy cookies. I haven't had macadamia nuts in so so long, I think I need to head out. These cookies are made with flake coconut and (optional) caramel chips, then are dunked in dark chocolate and topped off with toasted coconut! Yes, chocolate chip cookies take priority over everything! I'm loving that melty chocolate in here.