Quick and Easy Limoncello Coconut Milk Ice Cream. Tap into the Deliciousness of A Plant-Based Diet. Great recipe for Quick and Easy Limoncello Coconut Milk Ice Cream. Summer is here and everyone wants to cool down with ice cream.
Shaved Ice-Cream for your summer snack. Whipping the coconut milk into a thick, luscious base—with help from thickening agent tapioca flour—helps it freeze with the texture of ice cream, without using an ice cream maker. Still, if you happen to have an ice cream maker on hand, this base would work for that, too. You can cook Quick and Easy Limoncello Coconut Milk Ice Cream using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Limoncello Coconut Milk Ice Cream
- You need 1 can of condensed milk.
- It’s 2.5 Tablespoons of limoncello or your favorite liquor.
- You need 3 (200 ml) of coconut milk cartons chill the cartons or cans the night before.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of vanilla.
- You need 1 of Tender coconut cut lengthwise.
Notes *If you're using coconut milk, simple drain the liquid from the cold canned milk. With real coconut flavour , this Coconut milk Ice Cream is so easy to make. It is no churn and you don't even need an Ice cream maker. Beautiful light texture and Creamy, this Coconut Ice Cream is a must try in Summer.
Quick and Easy Limoncello Coconut Milk Ice Cream instructions
- Prep your ingredients..
- Place your whipping bowl and whisk in the freezer for 20 minutes. This process helps the whipped cream increase in volume..
- Whip the coconut milk until you get stiff peaks. I worked in three batches (This step can be done the night before).
- In a separate bowl pour condensed milk..
- Add in limoncello and combine..
- Mix in the whipped coconut milk a little at a time..
- Gently folding the mixture. Add in vanilla..
- This is what it should look like..
- Pour in a container to freeze for 6 hours or overnight..
- Serve in a tender coconut with coconut jelly..
Crema di limoncello, as you can probably guess, is a creamy version, using either milk and/or cream, in place of the water. The latter is by far my favorite of the two. – If you want to make regular limoncello, simply follow this recipe and substitute water for the milk, easy peasy! – It's Limoncello, NOT Lemoncello! These no-churn ice creams are very simple, and absolutely delicious. Most ice cream is made with lots of heavy cream and eggs. It tastes delicious but it's not very health-conscious.