Coconut Milk Ice Cream. Coconut milk Vanilla bean Vanilla extract Organic cane sugar Sea salt. This ice cream just screams vanilla, infused with both vanilla bean and vanilla extract. Not only does this combination add more flavor, the extract (which typically contains alcohol) helps prevent ice crystals.
Cow's milk and dairy have a high-fat content, which is the main contribution to the velvety texture when mixed with all sorts of other ingredients. Full fat coconut milk is a great alternative for non-dairy ice cream as it creates that wonderful thick. This dairy-free coconut milk ice cream is made with full-fat coconut milk, raw honey (pure maple syrup or Erythritol work too), vanilla and sea salt. You can have Coconut Milk Ice Cream using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut Milk Ice Cream
- It’s 100 ml of Milk.
- It’s 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- You need 60 grams of Powdered coconut milk.
- You need 1 can of Condensed milk.
- You need 200 ml of Plain yogurt.
This ice cream is incredibly simple to make and you can easily customize the ingredients to fit your diet! I make a batch for my kids and sweeten with pure. A silky smooth, decadent coconut milk ice cream that you can make sans ice cream maker – all you need is four ingredients and some patience! Try this four-ingredient coconut milk ice cream – no ice cream maker necessary!
Coconut Milk Ice Cream instructions
- This is the condensed milk I used..
- Heat up the milk and heavy cream in a heat proof bowl in the microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Add in the coconut milk powder, condensed milk and plain yogurt together on the side, and gently mix it in..
- Pour it into Tupperware containers. This time I put minced pineapple into one half..
- Let them sit in the freezer overnight or at least 6 hours till they harden..
- Scoop it out into a bowl, mash and knead it with a spoon, and it's ready!.
- This is the version with pineapple in it..
Using only a handful of ingredients, including coconut milk as the base, this chocolate ice cream is a great alternative for those of you looking for a cold and creamy treat, but would rather avoid the traditional dairy version. The result is just as decadent-tasting as the real thing, but lighter on your. Dr Jockers demonstrates how to make a sugar-free, ketogenic coconut milk ice cream that tastes GREAT! For more information and recipes go to. This delicious and simple strawberry coconut milk ice cream recipe is made with coconut milk, natural sweetener eggs, & fresh strawberries.