Lychee Juice Jelly Infused with Creamy Coconut Milk or Panna Cotta for kids party 🙂. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. Great recipe for Lychee Juice Jelly Infused with Creamy Coconut Milk or Panna Cotta for kids party :). I always love to experiment with flavors and this resulting great and amazing taste beyond my expectation :).
We are the UK's number one food brand. Whether you're looking for healthy recipes and guides, family projects and meal plans, the latest gadget reviews, foodie travel inspiration or just the perfect recipe for dinner tonight, we're here to help. That creamy freshness of Lychee and coconut paired with the citrusy sweetness of orange juice and the warm, spicy hints of cardamom make for a truly decadent and delightful dessert! You can cook Lychee Juice Jelly Infused with Creamy Coconut Milk or Panna Cotta for kids party 🙂 using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lychee Juice Jelly Infused with Creamy Coconut Milk or Panna Cotta for kids party 🙂
- It’s 1 cup of Lychee Real Fresh Juice.
- It’s 2 cups of Coconut Milk Fresh.
- Prepare 2 cups of Coconut Cream Fresh.
- It’s 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Gelatin Vegetarian.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar Powdered.
- It’s Drops of Vanilla Essence Few.
- You need of Rose Syrup for garnishing (Optional).
Lihat ide lainnya tentang Warung kopi, Kopi. Milk Pudding Recipe Coconut Milk Pudding Asian Desserts Asian Recipes Chinese Desserts Creme Brulee Panna Cotta Coconut Recipes Lychee Recipes. Creamy and light coconut milk pudding. Champagne Jelly, Champagne Brunch, Köstliche Desserts, Delicious Desserts, Yummy Food, Fruit Jaune, Yellow Foods, Jello Recipes, Cheesecake.
Lychee Juice Jelly Infused with Creamy Coconut Milk or Panna Cotta for kids party 🙂 instructions
- In a small bowl, take gelatin, add 2 tablespoons of hot water, mix well and let it dissolve completely. .
- In another bowl mix coconut cream and coconut milk. Heat this mixture in a deep non-stick pan, add sugar and vanilla essence over medium heat for 10-15 minutes. Bring it to simmer while stirring continuously. Then add gelatin and mix well..
- Turn off the stove and wait for about 10-15 minutes till the Jelly or Panna Cotta mixture becomes less hot. Then add the lychee juice and mix well with the wired whisk..
- Pour this Jelly or Panna Cotta mixture in serving bowls. Cover the bowls with aluminium foil or plastic wrap, place the bowls in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours till it is set..
- Turn these cuties onto serving plates and garnish it with rose syrup :).
See more ideas about Food, Dessert recipes and Food recipes. Add the cream, coconut cream, caster sugar and lemon juice, heat everything together, then gently boil, stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Heat gelatin mixture over low heat until gelatin is dissolved and remove pan from heat. This will give a nice coconut flavor. You can experiment with that and use more coconut cream/milk next time for more flavor and less heavy cream.