Coconut milk cookies. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. The recipe in both sources was identical, though the directions for making the dough were quite different. Coconut is one of my all time favorite things to bake with.
Coconut-Cornflake Cookies Use coconut, corn flake cereal, and this recipe to make flourless cookies everyone will love. We love baking cookies in our home, like A LOT!! The kids love helping and we all love eating!! You can cook Coconut milk cookies using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut milk cookies
- Prepare 250 g of butter.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare of Grated coconut.
- You need 1 tsp of coconut flavor.
- It’s 1 drops of pink food coloring.
I will admit that I was a little hesitant to try them at first because they seemed so plain, but oh mama, they were good!! Taste of Home has the best coconut cookie recipes from real cooks like you, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips. Stir in dry ingredients and then add coconut. Drop from teaspoon on greased baking sheet.
Coconut milk cookies instructions
- In a large mixing bowl,add the sugar,butter and beat until combined.add the flavor,egg,grated coconut,food color and beat until smooth…
- Sift in the flour,baking powder,corn flour, and milk into the mixture and stir until combined and forms a soft dough.
- Preheat the oven to 180degrees grab some of your cookies dough and mould in to your desired shapes..Repeat until you have used all the remaining dough.
- Place the cookies on your oven tray and bake for at least 10minutes…enjoy 😋.
I was thrilled to find a recipe for coconut cookies that is not a macaroon. I bake a lot of cookies for work events and I have been trying to add some variety to the mix. I knew adding a coconut cookie would be a great addition. I was skeptical at first regarding the coconut milk especially after reading the comments that it can be omitted. Add coconut sugar, almond milk, cocoa powder, and coconut oil to a medium saucepan and bring to a low boil over medium heat, stirring frequently.