Coconut Milk Panna Cotta.
You can cook Coconut Milk Panna Cotta using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut Milk Panna Cotta
- It’s 500 ml of Coconut milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- It’s 2-3 tsp of Agar-agar flakes powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cashewnuts chopped extra for topping.
Coconut Milk Panna Cotta instructions
- First of all, add agar agar strands to about half a cup of water. Let it soak for 2-3 minutes. Then heat it on a low flame until dissolved, stirring at regular intervals..
- In another pan, bring coconut milk to a boil on low heat as well. Add sugar to it and keep stirring it too to avoid burning at the bottom..
- Once agar agar melts completely and becomes a homogenous solution, take it off the heat and add it to the pan with the milk. Mix well and add the chopped cashews to it. Now pour it into a glass dish or a baking pan..
- Top with some more cashews and allow it to set in the refrigerator for about 3-4 hours. Cover it with a cling wrap before refrigerating. After 3 hours, slice it and serve chilled to your loved ones and friends..
- An easy to make yummy dessert with a twist by me with the addition of nuts to it to make it a bit more Desi. This desi touch lends it a perfect crunch to make your tastebuds drool for more. You can add any of your favourite nuts as desired..