Magick bars. The Magic of Magic Cookie Bars. The true magic of these rich, sweet Magic Bars is how easy they are to make. The graham cracker crumbs and sweetened condensed milk magically come.
AADPT, or Average Ability Damage Per Tick, is an empirical measure of comparing revolution bars given as a percentage. It considers the maximum and minimum damage of each ability (thus the average) and disregards the tier of weapon used. These Magic Bars are also a great dessert to take to a potluck and kids gobble them up in no time flat! You can cook Magick bars using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Magick bars
- You need 1 1/2 cup of crushed graham crackers.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of sweetened coconut flakes.
- You need 6 oz of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- You need 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It’s 1 of 14oz can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 stick of of unsalted butter.
There's just so much decadence in this one simple dessert and people of all ages always love them. But they tend to crumble when cut, thanks to a thin graham cracker crust. And, topped with gobs of super-sweet shredded coconut, sweetened condensed milk and semisweet chocolate, they have a cloying bite that may. It has really fulfilled the hype I gave it before arriving.
Magick bars instructions
- preheat oven to 350. in a 13×9 baking dish melt butter in oven..
- once butter is melted add graham crakers and pat down into butter..
- next sprinkle out choc chips on top of graham crackers. then evenly pour condensed milk over choc chips..
- sprinkle walnuts over condensed milk. then top with coconut flakes..
- bake for 25 min or until golden brown. let cool completely before cutting into squares. store in a airtight container!.
- these are always a hit at partys and holidays! enjoy.
Wish I could enjoy this place back home with all my friends to… Home » Recipes » Desserts » Magic Cookie Bars. This post may contain affiliate links. These coconut magic bars (sometimes called magic cookie bars or even just magic bars) are so easy to make that it's almost funny. It doesn't seem like something so TASTY could result from layering a few ingredients in a baking dish. TIP: for perfectly cut cookie bars: line entire pan (including sides) with a sheet of aluminum foil first.