Coconut Cheesecake With Chocolate Ganache. Gluten-free cheesecake made with dark chocolate and decorated with sweet white chocolate and coconut ganache. No baking needed, just Spread the cream right in the center of your cheesecake, leaving a little bit of an edge. Decorate with CADBURY® Easter Chocolate Candy Mini Eggs (to taste).
And I also added cinnamon into the cheesecake batter as well. Then for the crowning touch, I added a chocolate ganache and toasted coconut to the top. First video since I moved to NYC! You can cook Coconut Cheesecake With Chocolate Ganache using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut Cheesecake With Chocolate Ganache
- You need of cheesecake.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of softened creamcheese. 3 , 8 ounce packages.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 large of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare of crust.
- It’s 2 of cups, about 10 ounces of finely chopped coconut cookies.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need of ganache.
- You need 1 cup of dark chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oil, unflavored..
- It’s 1/2 cup of heated heavy cream. Heat to just before boiling stage. I did substitute coconut milk for cream..
Got married here in May and for now that's where we are staying! We live with my mother in law, her kitchen is. Honestly, chocolate ganache is really simple to make and only requires two ingredients Perfect drippy chocolate topping for a chocolate cheesecake and so simple! I refrigerated it after (On one half will have strawberries and coconut and the other half will have crushed oreos and maltesers).
Coconut Cheesecake With Chocolate Ganache instructions
- In a food processor, pulse cookies to a fine crumb. Pour in melted butter and mix well. Pour crumbs into a 10" spring form pan. With your hand, firmly press in crumbs. Set aside..
- Heat oven to 340°F while mixing batter..
- In a large mixing bowl, mix cream cheese with sugar until sugar is well incorporated..
- Beat in eggs, one at a time..
- Add in vanilla and coconut milk..
- Fold in the flour until incorporated..
- Pour mixture over cookie crumb base. Place spring form on a baking tray. Place in oven then immediately drop oven temperature to 325°F..
- Bake for 60-65 minutes until center is just set..
- Cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes then refrigerate at least four hours before serving..
- If you wish to use a chocolate ganache topping, prepare as following..
- Take 1 cup of dark chocolate chips and add to 1/2 cup of heated heavy cream. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Add in 1/2 teaspoon oil. This adds shine to ganache. Cool ganache while cheesecake cools. Top cheesecake before refrigerating..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
If you're like most low carb dieters, you enjoy indulging in high fat low carb cheesecake recipes. You could use a chocolate ganache as an alternative topping. It would be similar to my popular Boston Cream Cheesecake recipe. With a pleasantly crumbly chocolate cookie crust, dense, chocolaty and not-too-sweet filling, and topped off with a super rich Now let's make the ganache, shall we? Take your cheesecake out of the fridge and remove the sides of the springform pan.