Chocolate peanut butter macaroons. This flavor is in a whole other world! Follow me on Instagram and tag. I think this might just be one of my favorite flavors!!
Why go elsewhere when she's got in down?! This post is sponsored by ALDI, but all opinions are my own. Who doesn't love a good cookie. You can cook Chocolate peanut butter macaroons using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate peanut butter macaroons
- It’s 2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 3 cup of quick cooking oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of semi sweet coconut (shredded).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk chocolate chips.
These chocolate thumbprint macaroons are almost as fun to make as they are to eat! Add the almond meal (or whole almonds), icing sugar and cocoa powder in a food processor, process until finely ground and well combined. Pour into another pan to cool. Add a chocolate drizzle to make it nice!
Chocolate peanut butter macaroons instructions
- In medium sized bowl combine oats coconut cocoa salt and mix together and set aside.
- In saucepan combine sugar butter milk vanilla peanut butter stir together bring to a boil for at least a minute then pour in to the bowl with the oats …stir together and drop by tbs on wax paper let set and enjoy !.
But let's be honest, almost anything with chocolate will rank pretty favorably among my favorites. Line a work surface with waxed paper. Stir oats, cocoa powder, and coconut together in a large bowl. These coconut macaroon cookies earned me a first-place ribbon at the county fair. They remain my husband's favorites—whenever I make them to give away, he always asks me for some, too!