Oatmeal Banana chocochip Cookies. Bring Out Your Inner Prince And Discover Royal Flavours Of This Crisp Sandwich Cookie. Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate Filling. These cookies are the best of both worlds.
The banana also helps lighten up this cookie recipe. These chocolate chip banana oatmeal cookies are my holy grail of desserts rolled in one. They have the flavor of banana bread, the chewy texture of oatmeal cookies, and the soft and gooey factor of chocolate chip cookies. You can have Oatmeal Banana chocochip Cookies using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Banana chocochip Cookies
- You need 1 1/4 cups of Oatmeal Ground.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Powder sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Almond butter / Peanut butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coconut oil /Veg oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Almond Milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of Egg (optional).
- You need 1 of Banana Mashed.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate Semisweet chips.
They're soft, chewy, moist, and not at all cakey, which can be a problem when baking with bananas. Easy, healthy Banana Oatmeal Cookies, you are what I need today. Banana oatmeal cookies are one of my all-time favorite treats. They're a guilt-free snack or breakfast idea that's vegan and gluten-free with no dairy or refined sugar!
Oatmeal Banana chocochip Cookies step by step
- Mix all the dry ingredients- ground oatmeal,salt,sugar and baking soda well..
- Now in a separate bowl,beat egg with all the wet ingredients..
- Combine the mashed banana to the wet mixture and then add the dry mixture..
- Mix everything well,either using food processor or spatula until you get a thick cookie dough..
- Fold the chocolate chips into the cookie dough..
- Scoop the dough in a parchment paper lined baking tray..
- Bake for 10-15 min at 350 deg F..
- Once baked..cool them on a wire rack..
- Serve either hot or cooled..
I forgot the vanilla and they were still wonderful! My husband and friends loved them. I will probably add walnuts next time for even more banana bread nostalgia. I've never met a banana bread, banana cake, banana cookie, or banana muffin that I didn't love. So I knew these banana chocolate chip bars would be a winner before I even tasted them.