Pecan-Crusted Mojito Bars. Nature Valley™ Pecan Crunch Granola Bars are Made with Whole Grains. Whole Grain Oats and Real Pecans Crunch Together in a Perfect Snack. Layer bars between sheets of waxed paper in an airtight container; cover.
Learn how to cook great Pecan crusted mojito bars. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Pecan crusted mojito bars recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Pecan crusted mojito bars recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. You can cook Pecan-Crusted Mojito Bars using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pecan-Crusted Mojito Bars
- It’s of Crust.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- You need 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 cup of butter, cut in slices.
- Prepare of Filling.
- It’s 4 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of finely shredded lime peel.
- It’s 1/2 cup of lime juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk (or 4 tbsp coconut rum).
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh mint.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Toppings.
- It’s of powdered sugar.
- It’s of finely shredded lime peel (optional).
- Prepare of fresh mint leaves (optional).
Bake these up and you won't be able to wait to cut into them. Similar to a lemon bar, this dessert has a soft filling with a firm edge. We all seem to love citrus and lemon desserts so I wanted to find you some amazing recipes that I think you will love. so how about this Pecan-Crusted Mojito Bars, they looks so amazingly delicious, lemon bars are popular so I think these ones will go down a treat too , a wonderful combination of the pecan and . Get Mojito recipes most delicious selection of these applications.
Pecan-Crusted Mojito Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with foil, extending the foil over edges of pan; set aside..
- For Crust: In a food processor combine the 1-3/4 cups flour, the pecans, and the 3/4 cup granulated sugar. Add butter slices. Cover; process with several on/off turns until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press crumb mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for 20 to 22 minutes or until crust is light brown. Let cool for about 5 minutes while preparing filling..
- For Filling: in a medium bowl whisk together eggs, the 1-1/2 cups granulated sugar, the 2 tablespoons lime peel, the lime juice, the 1/4 cup flour, the milk (or rum), snipped fresh mint, baking powder, and salt until combined. Pour filling over hot crust..
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes more or just until filling is set and edges begin to brown. Cool in pan on a wire rack..
- Using the edges of the foil, lift uncut bars out of pan; cut into bars. Sift powdered sugar over bars. To serve, sprinkle with powdered sugar. If desired, garnish with additional lime peel and fresh mint leaves..
- To Store: Layer bars between sheets of waxed paper in an airtight container; cover. Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week..
With this application you will not run out of ideas for food and drink processing in the kitchen to be processed into a variety of delicious and healthy Mojito. Here are some of the best Mojito recipes in this app: Mojito Mojito Shrimp Tacos Mojito Pecan Crusted Mojito Bars Nouveau Mojito Mojito Mojito Lime Grilled Chicken. Grilled Pita Triangles with Feta Dip, Roasted Red Pepper Hummus and. Dolmades (stuffed grape leaves) Grilled Chicken Souvlaki Skewer served with Tzatziki sauce. Grilled Lemon-Herb Shrimp Skewer served over Rice Pilaf.