Magic Cookie Bars. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. Sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs evenly over the margarine. Even though the kids will adore these old-fashioned Magic Cookie Bars, we can't wait to curl up with a cup of coffee and enjoy one ourselves.
But they tend to crumble when cut, thanks to a thin graham cracker crust. And, topped with gobs of super-sweet shredded coconut, sweetened condensed milk and semisweet chocolate, they have a cloying bite that may. Press the crumb base into the bottom of the pan. You can have Magic Cookie Bars using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Magic Cookie Bars
- Prepare of Crisco original no-stick cooking spray.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter, melted.
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 2 cups (12 oz) of pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cups of flaked coconut.
- You need 1 cup of chopped nuts.
Sprinkle crumbs evenly over melted margarine, chopped nuts over crumbs, then distribute chocolate chips over nuts. Go wild and crazy when you make these magic cookie bars! You can add in extra ingredients or leave them exactly as I have written. Either way, they are going to be rich and flavorful.
Magic Cookie Bars instructions
- Heat over to 350 F. Coat 13X9-inch baking pan with no stick cooking spray. Or for perfectly cut cookie bars, line entire pan with foil, extending foil over edge of pan. Coat lightly with no-stick cooking spray..
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter in small bowl. Press into bottom of prepared pan. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture. Layer evenly with chocolate chips, coconut, and nuts. Press down firmly with fork..
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned..
- Loosen from sides of pan while still warm; cool on wire rack. Cut into bars. If you used foil: after bars have baked and cooled, lift up with edge of foil to remove from pan. Cut into bars.
Here are just a few ideas to try out. Cinnamon – Sprinkle a little bit of cinnamon in the crust for a spicy and fun flavor. Cool thoroughly and cut into bars. The Magic of Magic Cookie Bars. The true magic of these rich, sweet Magic Bars is how easy they are to make.