Coconut Macaroons. How To Make the Best Coconut Macaroons. Crunchy on the outside and chewy in the middle, a good coconut macaroon is an irresistible thing. These coconut macaroon cookies earned me a first-place ribbon at the county fair.
The BEST Coconut Macaroons for the true coconut lovers out there! These easy macaroons are made without sweetened condensed milk so the delicate, sweet flavor of coconut really shines through. Made with almonds, vanilla, coconut, and dark chocolate, they're Here it is: the only coconut macaroons recipe you'll ever need! You can cook Coconut Macaroons using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut Macaroons
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 3 large of eggs.
- It’s 200 grams of desiccated coconut.
- Prepare 1 can of condense milk.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
These sweet and simple cookie mounds require only five ingredients! Lightly toast them in the oven and bonus points if you dip them in dark chocolate! Coconut Macaroons are all about the sweet flavor of dried coconut, and the contrast of a crispy exterior to a soft and chewy interior. The macaroons I had in Cambria were lighter than mine.
Coconut Macaroons step by step
- Place the butter in a big bowl and cream using a fork.
- Add-in the brown sugar and mix well.
- Add the eggs and condensed milk then stir/beat until all ingredients are blended.
- Put-in the Shredded Coconut and distribute evenly with the other ingredient in the mixture.
- In a mold (with paper cups if possible), place 1 tablespoon of the mixture on each of the cups.
- Pre-heat oven at 370°F Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.
- Bake the Coconut Macaroon mixture for 20 to 30 minutes or until color turns golden brown..
- Best serve with Coffee or tea.. Enjoy!.
The ingredients in coconut macaroons are very simple. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Coconut macaroons tend to be rather chewy affairs. That is, until our pastry chef neighbor Evie brought over her macaroons. Soft and smooth on the inside.