Chocolate and Almond Macaroons. Drop dough by lightly greased tablespoonfuls onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper. If you are a chocolate lover, then you will love these, there much more interesting then plain macaroon cookies!
My mother taught my daughter how to make these chocolaty macaroons. Chocolate-Dipped Almond Macaroons Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Macaroons are a delicious dessert that requires true skill to make. You can have Chocolate and Almond Macaroons using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate and Almond Macaroons
- It’s 3/4 cup of Sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 1 packages of (14 oz.) Sweetened flaked coconut.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Almond extract.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 24 of Whole unblanched almonds.
- You need 1/2 cup of Dark chocolate morsels.
Chocolate and caramel are now my two favorite things. Maybe I used too much egg white. Maybe I baked them too long. Play Chocolate And Almond Macaroons at TopCookingGames.com.
Chocolate and Almond Macaroons instructions
- Stir together first 4 ingredients. Drop dough by lightly greased tablespoonfuls onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Press an almond into top of each cookie..
- Bake at 350° for 15 to 17 minutes or until golden. Remove to wire racks to cool..
- Microwave 1/2 cup chocolate morsels in a microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 minute and 15 seconds or until melted and smooth, stirring at 30-second intervals and at end. Transfer to a 1 qt. zip-top plastic freezer bag; cut a tiny hole in 1 corner of bag. Pipe melted chocolate over cooled cookies by gently squeezing bag..
Chocolate Almond Macaroons recipe: Try this Chocolate Almond Macaroons recipe, or contribute your own. Spoon macaroon mixture into pastry bag fitted with rosette tip. Baking: As Pooh Bear will tell you, honey can be a tricky ingredient. But here its sweetness deftly balances bitter dark chocolate in a gooey cake, and allies itself with almonds in a tray of crumbly macaroons. These chewy macaroons call for two favorite flavors, chocolate and almonds.