Affogato / Ice Cream With Coffee. It looks and tastes fancy but takes seconds to. The hot coffee slowly melts the cold ice cream, creating a creamy, sweet coffee float. Simply pour bold-tasting Café GOYA® over a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Coffee Ice Cream Affogato. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Have your coffee and eat your cake too with this coffee affogato ice cream sundae topped with chocolate fudge sauce and crunchy coffee streusel! Inspired and made with caramel coffee cake flavored coffee from Dunkin' Donuts®! You can have Affogato / Ice Cream With Coffee using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Affogato / Ice Cream With Coffee
- You need of VANILLA ICE CREAM OPTION 1.
- It’s 1 small of cup of vanilla ice cream.
- It’s of COCONUT ICE CREAM COMBO 2.
- You need 1 large of scoop of coconut ice cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of Espresso or any strong black coffee.
- It’s of OPTIONAL ADD ON.
- You need 2 tbsp of kahlua milk or bailey or amarula.
It's a cup of coffee with a side of delicious indulgence. Affogato al Caffè – Italian Ice Cream Dessert with Coffee. Affogato al Caffè is the perfect dinner party dessert. The affogato is one of the most delicious coffee ice cream desserts you can make.
Affogato / Ice Cream With Coffee instructions
- VANILLA ICE CREAM OPTION 1 ……put ice cream on a plate then top hot coffee with optional add on of kahlua milk , then enjoy.
- COCONUT ICE CREAM OPTION 2 …..Scoop the coconut ice cream onto an ice cream cup then put a shot of espresso and enjoy immediately.
Fall in love with this simple combination of espresso and vanilla gelato. The affogato was designed to feature two of Italy's favorite things: espresso and gelato. Literally meaning "drowned," affogato first appeared in the. This affogato variation on a traditional vanilla-and-espresso dessert features coffee spiced with cinnamon and cardamom. An affogato (Italian for "drowned") is an Italian coffee-based dessert.