Amazing Chocolate Hedgehog Slice!!. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for. This Chocolate Hedgehog Slice Recipe is no bake and easy to make and it is ever so delicious.
Once chilled, remove from fridge and using a sharp knife, cut into squares and serve. I'm not sure why I am feeling so nostalgic and almost homesick lately. Take your cup of finely sliced almonds, and search through them to find pairs of "ears" (un-broken almond slivers). You can have Amazing Chocolate Hedgehog Slice!! using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Amazing Chocolate Hedgehog Slice!!
- It’s of Base.
- Prepare 1 packages of Milk Arrowroot Biscuits.
- It’s 125 grams of Butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of caster sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cocoa.
- Prepare 1 of Egg (beaten).
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut.
- It’s of Icing.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Icing Sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cocoa.
- You need 3 tbsp of boiling water.
Set as many ears aside as will be needed for your cookies. I hope you like my Hedgehog slice. Simple Cooking Channel Merchandise!!http Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my Hedgehog slice.
Amazing Chocolate Hedgehog Slice!! step by step
- line rectangular tin with baking paper.
- crush biscuits in large sandwich/freezer bag with rolling pin until almost resembling bread crumbs (leave little chunks).
- melt butter and add cocoa, mix well.
- gradually add caster sugar to mixture.
- add egg, biscuits and condensed milk to butter mixture and mix until combined..
- OPTIONAL add coconut into mixture. (Leave a bit of coconut to sprinkle ontop of icing.).
- pour into tray and use fingers to make flat and fill the tray evenly. Refrigerate until slightly hard..
- ICING – mix cocoa, icing sugar and boiling water until makes thick paste..
- spread icing over slice and sprinkle coconut over top..
- Refrigerate until icing hard and cut into squares to serve..
If you've got a can of sweetened condensed milk and a packet of sweet biscuits (cookies) on hand… then this is the recipe for you! Step by step instructions and photos. Transfer the mixture to the lined slice tin and press down firmly until it is evenly spread and compacted. Chocolate Hedgehog Slice is a traditional dessert slice that will satisfy even the most extreme of chocolate addicts! Chocolate – Coffee – Fudge Equals Amazing / Easy Dessert Recipe.