Pina Colada Bars. I modeled these piña colada bars after my key lime pie bars because I knew the texture I was going for was a creamy, flavorful filling. I kept the graham cracker crust the same because it's sturdy. These Piña Colada Bars were fantastic!
Pina Colada Bars. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The bars are like eating a pina colada rather than drinking one. To keep up with the latest home style cooking & baking ideas from Rock Recipes plus daily recipe. You can have Pina Colada Bars using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pina Colada Bars
- It’s of crust.
- You need 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s of Filling.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese,softened.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 8 oz of crushed pineapple, drained.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of coconut.
- You need of glaze.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 2 tsp of milk.
These bars will help you imagine you're on a tropical island! How to make Pina Colada Bar Tutorial Theses are so yummy! Perfect for summer months or a bit of an escape any time of year. Soft and chewy with a taste of the tropics!
Pina Colada Bars step by step
- preheat oven to 350* liberally grease 13×9 pan.
- In large bowl combine cake mix, melted butter, and egg. Spread evenly in the bottom of the pan..
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, milk, vanilla, and egg till smooth and creamy. Stir in drained pineapple to combine. Spread over crust and bake 15 minutes..
- Then sprinkle coconut on top and continue baking another 10 to 15 minutes til center is set..
- Allow bars to completely cool. In small bowl combine glaze ingredients. Drizzle over bars, refrigerate 2 hrs and serve! mmmm!.
Pina Colada Cookie Bars: Are you looking for an easy and delicious dessert recipe to make for a Summer picnic? For years, it was the poster child of the blender boom, a symbol of poolside bars and booze cruises. Pina Colada Pancakes – Fluffy, melt-in-your-mouth pineapple pancakes drizzled with a deliciously sweet Transport yourself to a tropical vacation for breakfast with these pina colada pancakes! A new pre-filled disposable device that is bigger and better than ever all while maintaining its compact size and portability. Decadent Pina Colada Cake Squares with thick creamy icing.