Delicious Coconut Macaroon. The proper color for a macaroon is a matter of great controversy and personal taste. As you can see by these pictures. These decadent brownies have a delicious layer of coconut sandwiched between two chocolate layers.
Delicious and easy coconut macaroons are light and filled with flavor. Sweetened coconut flakes and condensed milk are just two of the many important ingredients you'll need when making macaroons at home. Make authentic coconut macaroons with sweetened corn. You can have Delicious Coconut Macaroon using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Delicious Coconut Macaroon
- You need 14 oz of sweet shredded Coconut.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 14 oz of sweetened condensed milk.
Delicious Coconut Macaroons: These coconut macaroons are not only delicious, but good for you! Coconuts have natural sweeteners, so make ure that you use unsweetened shredded coconut. These coconut macaroon cookies earned me a first-place ribbon at the county fair. I especially like that this macaroon recipe makes a small enough batch for the two of us to nibble on.
Delicious Coconut Macaroon instructions
- place butter in a big bowl and cream with a fork.
- add brown sugar and mix well.
- add eggs and condensed milk and then mix till all ingredients are blended together.
- add sweetened shredded coconut then mix it in.
- in a mold, place one teaspoon of the mixture on a cooking sheet.
- preheat the oven at 370°F Fahrenheit for about 10 minutes.
- bake for about 20 to 30 minutes or until color turns golden brown..
- serves about 4.5 dozen.
The BEST Coconut Macaroons for the true coconut lovers out there! These easy macaroons are made without sweetened condensed milk so the delicate, sweet flavor of coconut really shines through. Coconut Macaroons – Golden brown, sweet and toasty coconut macaroons with moist chewy This coconut macaroon is irresistibly delicious, simple yet tastes gourmet, and quick to make. Easy coconut macaroons recipe, soft and moist macaroons made with just sugar, egg white, and shredded coconut dipped in semisweet Coconut Macaroons Recipe. Coconut Macaroons are all about the sweet flavor of dried coconut, and the contrast of a crispy exterior to a soft and chewy interior.