Coconut Macaroons. How To Make the Best Coconut Macaroons. Crunchy on the outside and chewy in the middle, a good coconut macaroon is an irresistible thing. These coconut macaroon cookies earned me a first-place ribbon at the county fair.
The BEST Coconut Macaroons for the true coconut lovers out there! These easy macaroons are made without sweetened condensed milk so the delicate, sweet flavor of coconut really shines through. Made with almonds, vanilla, coconut, and dark chocolate, they're Here it is: the only coconut macaroons recipe you'll ever need! You can cook Coconut Macaroons using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut Macaroons
- Prepare of Dry ingredients.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Margarine.
- Prepare 200 grams of Desicdated Coconut.
- It’s 1 can of sweetened/condensed milk.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
These sweet and simple cookie mounds require only five ingredients! Lightly toast them in the oven and bonus points if you dip them in dark chocolate! Coconut Macaroons are all about the sweet flavor of dried coconut, and the contrast of a crispy exterior to a soft and chewy interior. The macaroons I had in Cambria were lighter than mine.
Coconut Macaroons instructions
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Add all dry ingredients on a large bowl. Make sure to measure correctly. Stir using a wooden spoon or a mixer..
- Then add the remaining ingredients gradually..
- Grease the pan and place the batter. Bake for 15 minutes each batch or until golden brown..
- Cool down and enjoy..
The ingredients in coconut macaroons are very simple. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Coconut macaroons tend to be rather chewy affairs. That is, until our pastry chef neighbor Evie brought over her macaroons. Soft and smooth on the inside.