Chocolate and Coconut Ice-Cream. Klondike® Triple Chocolate Donut Has Chocolate Cakey Flavor & a Milk Chocolatey Drizzle. Your Chocolate Donut Dreams Will Come True with One Bite of This Triple Chocolate Treat! Skip the checkout line and get fresh groceries delivered to your door.
Using only a handful of ingredients, including coconut milk as the base, this chocolate ice cream is a great alternative for those of you looking for a cold and creamy treat, but would rather avoid traditional dairy versions. The result is just as decadent-tasting as the real thing, but lighter on your digestion. The end result was a decadent chocolate ice cream with a slight coconut taste! You can have Chocolate and Coconut Ice-Cream using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate and Coconut Ice-Cream
- You need of Chocolate and Coconut Ice-Cream.
- It’s 180 grams of of chocolate chips.
- It’s 180 ml of of Evaporated Milk.
- You need 1 of Dessicated Coconut.
I say was because it's long gone now…. Note to self, make more ice cream. Don't worry if you don't have an ice cream maker. We tested this recipe with the "freeze and stir method" and it tasted the same as the ice cream machine.
Chocolate and Coconut Ice-Cream instructions
- Melt chocolate in the top a double boiler.
- Mix in milk constantly until the mixture starts to get thick.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and put in freezer.
- Mix in the desired amount of dedicated coconut.
- Once an hour mix the mixture with a spoon for 2 mins. Repeat this process until mixture gets to hard too mix.
- Store in freezer.
How To Store This Chocolate Coconut Milk Ice Cream Recipe. Always store this chocolate coconut milk ice cream recipe in an airtight container. Whisk mixture again before pouring into the ice cream maker. Pour the mixture into the mixing bowl of the Cuisinart® Ice Cream and Gelato Maker fitted with the ice cream paddle. Turn unit on, set Timer and press Start.