Dianna's Macaroons. Dana's Bakery revolutionizes the traditional French macaron with an authentic American twist. Visit us in New York or order online. Dianna's Macaroons I have been making this recipe since I was a teenager!! mommao.
They are all available for custom orders. SHIPPED FRESH NATIONWIDE + LOCAL DELIVERY AVAILABLE IN NEW YORK CITY. Sign up for our mailing list. You can cook Dianna's Macaroons using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dianna's Macaroons
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded coconut.
- You need 1/2 cup of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pure almond flavour.
To make chocolate macaroons: sift in one tablespoon of cocoa powder into the almond flour & p. sugar. Stir in a small amount of Brown Gel food coloring into the egg whites. To make coffee macaroons (my fav!): sift one teaspoon of instant espresso powder (you know, the one with the green cap!) into the almond flour & p. sugar. Whether it's a bridal shower or the big wedding ceremony, make it a day to remember with a very special set of bridal macarons.
Dianna's Macaroons step by step
- Set oven to 350*F(180*C).
- Combine milk and coconut in a bowl.
- Add flavour and mix in thoroughly.
- Drop by teaspoon onto very well greased cookie sheet!! Bake for about 10 minutes at 350*. Remove from pan immediately once out of the oven..
- Makes about 2 dozen depending on size..
Enjoy gluten free macarons without leaving the house! We are pleased to share that Artisan Macaron uses only the finest products available. We work entirely from scratch – juice and zest from lemons and oranges – fruit puree using ripened fruits – roasted pistachio and paste. Diana's Mexican Food Restaurant is known for its authentic, fresh and delicious Mexican food menu that is voted number one in Los Angeles County. Back then, the macaron craze was just gaining steam.