Delish Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies from Delish.com will make your home smell amazing. chocolate chips. These oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are hands-down my most requested recipe. These oatmeal chocolate chip cookies have a slightly crisp edge with a soft center and enough chew that it won't immediately break when you bend it.
This recipe is the perfect hybrid of both and boy, do they love them! When oatmeal cookies come out of the oven, they should be slightly underdone. Leave them to set on the hot cookie sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a. You can cook Delish Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Delish Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut oil OR butter/margarine, softened.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract OR grated peel of 1 orange.
- You need 3 cup of quick or old-fashioned oats.
- You need 1 2/3 cup of (one 11oz pkg) milk chocolate chips*.
The Dalkin fam has been making this Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe on repeat for years. Between my parents, me and my sister, it's a sure bet that there are dozens of Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies happening on a. Thick, chewy, and soft, these oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are bursting with ooey gooey chocolate goodness that everyone will love. Thankfully these oatmeal chocolate chip cookies can be made with either raisins or chocolate chips and be just as delicious.
Delish Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in small bowl..
- Beat coconut oil (OR butter/margarine), granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla extract in large bowl. Gradually beat in flour mixture..
- Stir in oats and chips..
- Drop by rounded tablespoon (I like using an ice cream scoop for this, if accessible) onto ungreased baking sheet(s)..
- Bake for 7 to 8 minutes for chewy cookies or 9 to 10 minutes for crisp cookies. Cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes..
- PAN COOKIE VARIATION: Grease 15×10-inch jelly-roll pan Prepare dough as above. Spread into prepared pan. Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until light brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Makes 4 dozen bars..
- *feel free to use butterscotch chips, peanut butter chips, cinnamon chips, raisins, etc..
Heck go crazy and add some nuts while you're at it! I've remixed these cookies a few times already with pecans and dried cranberries (NOT the same as raisins). Everyone has a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe, and this oatmeal one is mine. I grew up with my mom swapping out raisins for chocolate. It all started when she posted a really yummy recipe for Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies.