Dark Chocolate Coconut No Bake Cookies. So guys and gals, I don't know about you. but I LOVE me some No Bake Cookies! How are you doing on this fine day? With all the fun I've been having with coconut lately, I figured I'd keep playing.
These are one of those sweet, perfect, cutesy things that I like to keep in a little. I made toasted coconut and dark chocolate chunk ice cream, and it was like the heavens opened and angels sang. I usually save oatmeal-raisin cookies for fall baking (is that weird? they seem so warm and cozy and fall-like!), but recreating my favorite ice cream from last summer into a cookie seemed. You can have Dark Chocolate Coconut No Bake Cookies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Coconut No Bake Cookies
- You need 3 cup of Steel Cut Oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of – natural peanut butter with non-hydrogenated oil. (creamy or crunchy).
- It’s 1/2 cup of – dark chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of – milk, or milk substitute like almond or soy.
- Prepare 3/4 stick of – butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of – coconut oil (may also be used as a substitute for butter).
- It’s 1 tsp of – real vanilla extract.
- You need 1 dash of – a healthy extra like ground flax, chai seeds, seeds or brewers yeast..
Coconut cookies dipped in dark chocolate No artificial colors. Flavors or preservatives real toasted Coconut. I'm the only one in our family that likes coconut and dark chocolate, but still everyone loves these cookies. Glad to have found them on Amazon.
Dark Chocolate Coconut No Bake Cookies step by step
- Mix your dark chocolate chips, milk, butter, and coconut oil in a stovetop pan and bring to boil..
- Then mix in the rest of your ingredients. Move temp to low..
- Use a a spoon to quickly scoop batter onto waxed paper. Makes about 20 cookies..
- Allows 15 to 20 minutes to harden before serving. Store leftovers in refrigerator..
These delicious no-bake cookies use coconut flakes in place of oatmeal for extra protein and fiber and can be made dairy-free with coconut oil instead of For more of a traditional (baked) chocolate cookie, try this recipe. We also experimented with adding chopped nuts, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds. These cookies bake up gorgeously, with a crackled top and chewy interior. They are delicious as is or with a handful of dried cherries stirred in with the chocolate and coconut. It also says to add walnuts or coconut.