Innocent brownie cookies. These easy chocolate chip cookie brownies have my very favorite chocolate chip cookie dough baked into the top layer of decadent, fudgy brownies. If you make them, comment and tell me how they turned out! Also comment If you have any recommendation for future videos related.
A brookie is part cookie and part brownie. (Source: flavourfoodflow/Instagram). What could be better than a heavenly combination of chocolate cookies and brownie? Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Cookies loaded with extra chocolate chips and M&M's. You can have Innocent brownie cookies using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Innocent brownie cookies
- It’s 1 cup of Wholemeal flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of Low fat yogurt or milk (I used soya milk).
- You need 1/3 of clear honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 dash of Coconut flakes.
- Prepare 25 grams of Peanuts (optional).
- Prepare 1 of bananas (optional).
I have a fun Valentine's Day dessert for you today. Crazy it's already less than a month away. The perfect brownie cookies that you'll make time and again! Chewy, fudgy, and so delicious, this is Here's my Perfect Brownie Cookies Recipe.
Innocent brownie cookies step by step
- Preheat the oven 190° Celsius (375° F).
- Combine all the dry ingredients in one bowl (flour, cinnamon, salt, cocoa powder etc). Mix the egg, honey, banana and yogurt/milk, in another bowl. Stir in the nuts and the dry ingredients into the other bowl. Make sure its all mixed and smooth..
- Lightly grease the oven tray with some olive oil or use a ungreased baking sheet. Drop spoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart and sprinkle some coconut flakes (I made about 8 cookies).
- Bake in preheated oven until cookies are set (about 40-45 minutes). Cool for a few minutes and they should be ready to eat..
You guys are going to fall madly, deeply in love with. Paleo Triple Chocolate Brownie Cookies (A name that says it all)! Let's start by breaking down the name These cookies are brownies in every sense of the word, except for their round, cookie-like. Cookie Dough Brownies seem like a natural progression for my dessert section given the recipes I've had in the past including these Easy Dark Chocolate Chunk Brownies.. With Brownie Mix Recipes on Yummly