No bake peanut butter bars. It's best to line your pan with foil or parchment paper before getting started. This will make it much easier to lift the bars out of the pan and slice them! So easy to make, & they taste just like a Reese's, but better because they're homemade.
This low carb protein bar recipe will be your new favorite snack to keep in your fridge and enjoy all week long. The bars may taste a little different than a Reese's, but still super. Everyone loves these bars when we go to picnics or potlucks, and I know there will be a dessert for my daughter! You can have No bake peanut butter bars using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No bake peanut butter bars
- Prepare 1 cup of Graham crackers.
- You need 1/4 cup of walnuts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Coconut.
- It’s 1/3 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of non dairy chocolate chips.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Almond milk.
Our "happiness" software deletes rude comments without publishing, so we can keep. Allow to cool for a couple of minutes, then pour over the base. This is the ultimate emergency sweet-treat! See all of my Keto Desserts here!
No bake peanut butter bars step by step
- Chop walnuts and graham crackers.
- Mix milk and chocolate chips together in a pan on low heat until smooth..
- Mix coconut, peanut butter, graham crackers and walnuts in a bowl adding a little milk at a time to get all off the mixture to stick together.
- Spread mixture in 9×9 pan and cover with the melted chocolate and refrigerate for one hour.
- Cut them into squares and enjoy.