Mango Dessert. Browse Kraft® Official Site For Tasty, Easy Dessert Recipes, Try Today! One of summer's most fabulous gifts to us is fresh, delicious fruit. And we're not just talking about any fruit, we're talking about mangoes.
No-bake Lemon-mango Cheesecakes With Speculoos Crust, Mango Mousse Cups, Mocha Dessert With Mango Mango Dessert Yogurt Recipes. A comforting mango dessert, amrakhand is a luscious, mango-flavoured shrikhand- which is a smooth dessert in itself from North India, prepared with strained yogurt. Alphonso Mango, Caribbean Coconut, Madagascar Vanilla, Matcha Green Tea, Monthong Durian. You can cook Mango Dessert using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango Dessert
- You need of COCONUT MILK.
- You need 200 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare of FRUITS.
- Prepare 1 of ripe mango.
- Prepare of OPTIONAL ADD ON.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Pink coloured small tapioca pearl /sago sago.
Traditional Style Hong Kong Sweet Soup Using Almond, Sesame, Walnut, Longan, Red Dates, And Yams. Fresh mango, a crunchy biscuit base and smooth cream cheese filling make a light summer dessert everyone will love. Again the ingredients are too not fancy, just the usual fresh/whipping cream, condensed milk, mango puree and dried fruits and nuts to make this craemy, eggless mango custard recipe by Nalini. Find your favorite mango recipes here.
Mango Dessert instructions
- In pan bring to a boil coconut milk and water with salt and sugar then off heat.
- Let it cool or chilled it then serve with fresh mango as dessert.
- ADDITIONAL ADD ON OPTION.
- PINK COLOURED TAPIOCA PEARL /SAGO SAGO.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil then add pink colour tapioca pearl and simmer for 10 minutes stiring every now and then.
- Off heat and Cover lid and let it rest for 10 minute then drain and sieve the pearl.
- SERVING COCONUT MILK WITH PINK COLOUR TAPIOCA PEARL AND FRESH MANGO.
- BELOW ARE FEW OF MY COCONUT DESSERT RECIPES,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360686-coconut-shake-easy-dessert https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338276-avocado-and-coconut-jello-dessert https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/406665-lemony-sea-coconut-dessert https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336891-mung-bean-dessert-with-coconut-milk https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364551-sweet-potato-in-coconut-milk-dessert.
Mango Salsa; Mango Smoothies; Cucumber-Mango Salsa. This is a salsa my friend from Trinidad taught me when I was in the navy. We serve this at all Super Bowl parties and picnics in our family! This mango crisp uses fresh mangoes, cinnamon, and other ingredients for a unique sweet treat that will finish off any dinner perfectly. If you don't have enough sliced mango, feel free to add some sliced apples, peaches, or pears.