Frozen Fudge Bar Cooler Pops. Frozen Fudge Pops Recipe The perfect cool treat for a warm day, this recipe includes the ● Paper cup and wooden pop sticks, or frozen pop containers. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the milk Fold in the whipped topping, chopped bars, and nuts. Spoon mixture into molds or paper cups.
Indulge in a flavor-forward treat where spectacular and practical collide, made with quality ingredients. Growing up, one of my favorite frozen confections was Frozen Fudge Pops. I just loved their deep chocolate flavor and velvety smooth texture. You can cook Frozen Fudge Bar Cooler Pops using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Frozen Fudge Bar Cooler Pops
- Prepare 1 of 13 ounce can " lite " coconut milk.
- You need 12 oz of semisweet chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
But how do you make them at home? GoodPop's Chocolate Fudge is a delicious blend of organic coconut cream, fair trade organic cocoa and organic coconut sugar. Each fudge bar is rich, creamy and satisfying. This is a great option for those who love chocolate and staying healthy.
Frozen Fudge Bar Cooler Pops instructions
- Place chocolate in food processor and pulse until course ground..
- Heat coconut milk in a saucepan or microwave just to a simmer, don't boil just get hot..
- Add to chocolate in food processor, add vanilla whirl until very well mixed..
- Pour into your popsicle containers and freeze until frozen, overnight is best..
- Note, The can of coconut milk I have used is actually labeled 13.66 ounce, just use the entire can..
Reviews for: Photos of Frozen Fudge Bars. Frozen Fudge Bars. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This low-fat version of the Original Fudge Bars are a great way to enjoy chocolatey goodness. Appropriate generic terminology for frozen pops on a stick includes the terms "pop(s)," "ice pop(s)" and "freezer pop(s)." Misuse of these trademarks may violate Unilever's exclusive rights in the mark. Decadent chocolate fudge-flavored creamy frozen Greek yogurt.