Coconut Macaroons. How To Make the Best Coconut Macaroons. Crunchy on the outside and chewy in the middle, a good coconut macaroon is an irresistible thing. These coconut macaroon cookies earned me a first-place ribbon at the county fair.
The BEST Coconut Macaroons for the true coconut lovers out there! These easy macaroons are made without sweetened condensed milk so the delicate, sweet flavor of coconut really shines through. Made with almonds, vanilla, coconut, and dark chocolate, they're Here it is: the only coconut macaroons recipe you'll ever need! You can cook Coconut Macaroons using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut Macaroons
- Prepare 1/3 cup of butter softened.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 can of (14 ounces) swwetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 cup of desiccated coconut.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
These sweet and simple cookie mounds require only five ingredients! Lightly toast them in the oven and bonus points if you dip them in dark chocolate! Coconut Macaroons are all about the sweet flavor of dried coconut, and the contrast of a crispy exterior to a soft and chewy interior. The macaroons I had in Cambria were lighter than mine.
Coconut Macaroons instructions
- In a bowl, cream butter using a hand mixer on low speed. Add sugar and beat together until well blended and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating continuousl. Add condensed milk and vanilla extract and continue to beat until blended..
- In a medium bowl, combine flour and dessicated coconut. Add to egg mixture and beat until combined..
- Scoop into paper lined mini muffin pans and bake in a 350°F oven for about 15 to 20 minutes or until golden. Allow to cool for about 5 minutes..
The ingredients in coconut macaroons are very simple. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Coconut macaroons tend to be rather chewy affairs. That is, until our pastry chef neighbor Evie brought over her macaroons. Soft and smooth on the inside.